Phantom Hollow The 1975
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
here we gooooooooo @Sage

He had kept his distance away from everyone for a couple of days. After his talk with Sage, he couldn't bring himself to see anyone. So, he had slept in a makeshift den for the days that passed and patrolled the borders every so often, hoping no one would run into him. Issun figured that Sage needed some space after the incident and assumed it was for the better.

The yearling decided to break from his trend and walk deep inside their territory. His paws had instinctively searching for the dark coated female. He just wanted to fix all this and leave the past behind, though that was a difficult task.
common | japanese
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage had stayed inside the middle of the territory, only venturing away when she went to their, well...her den. She hadn't spoken much, and her stomached seemed to have a nonstop ache that couldn't be helped. Though she didn't look for help when it came to. She tried her best to forget it, to forgive, but her mind raced. What if he this was a normal thing now? Would he commonly go for it now that he had the taste?

She was now laying beside a stream that ran through Moonlit. Quiet, hoping to find some form of sleep. Unable to rest in "her" den with Issun's absence.
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
The scent of the Beta had immediately caught his attention. His walk turned into a quick trot as he made way towards the stream.

There she was. Laying there. He didn't know what to do or say. Was she still mad? What kind of question is that? he hissed to himself. How could he ever be forgiven for what he done?

Cautiously, he walked towards her, tail tucked and head low. The yearling moved to the side, only to sit a few feet away from her. He didn't want to move to close if she was still mad at him.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She didn't notice him until he sat down a couple of feet away from her, only her ears moved from the sound of his footsteps, eyes focused on the running water. Finding it rather calming. She took a deep breath of air before acknowledging his presence. "Hello..." There wasn't much else to say, he had approached her, so he would have to bring up whatever he wished to talk about.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He looked over to Sage as she spoke. He could not tell what she was feeling right now, but if it was negative feeling he wanted to fix that.

Issun shuffled slightly closer. He sighed softly, looking down to his paws. "I missed you," he whispered, a pang of sorrow in his voice. It was weird not to be by her side.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She finally looked up at him, pain lingered in her eyes. "I missed you too," Sage admitted, and lowered her face back to the stream. It was different now, and she couldn't explain it. The young Beta yearned to move closer to him, and feel his touch, but couldn't decide whether or not that was better, or worse.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Issun moved to her side, wanting to feel the familiar sensation of their fur mixing together. All he wanted now was to comfort her any way he could, but didn't know how.

"I love you no matter what, you know that?" It was true. No other made him feel the way he felt towards her. He leaned down to attempt to nibble at her nape. The touch had always made him feel better.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She weakly smiled at his small bites agaisnt the back of her neck. Before looking up at him once again. "Although I'm hurt, I haven't stopped loving you." It was hard to admit, in case she was entering a big pile of regret. But her feelings were strong and couldn't be ignored. 

Sage quickly moved so her head was agaisnt his chest, suppressing her urge to cry.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Issun was surprised by the sudden force in his chest. He didn't push her away, but instead pulled closer to enjoy the warmth they made.

He sighed, licking the top of her head. "I'm such an idiot," he admitted in a soft tone. "I'm sorry, for making you feel this way. Can you ever forgive me?"
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She moved to look him in the eye. Could she ever forgive him? She would have to, she loved him, forgiveness was certain if the two were to stay in the relationship she longed for. "I can—I have," Sage couldn't be angry with Malice, she hasn't even known of their mateship, and although she easily could be infuriated with Issun she loved him too much to do so.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He breathed a sigh of relief, happy with her answer. He was lucky that Sage was more forgiving then others, otherwise he wouldn't be let off so easily. There could have been consequences, for both him and Malice.

He moved closer, pulling her close to feel the sudden warm glow. He buried his head into her neck, breathing softly.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage burrowed farther into his fur, just wanting to forget what he'd done and move on—it was the best thing, right? Besides, he said he couldn't control himself, hopefully he would be able to now...hopefully. She'd never experienced heat and wouldn't be for a couple more months so until then this unrelenting lust would be unknown to her.

I'll archive! Maybe the next thread could be the wedding? Or them discussing if they'll still have one