Blacktail Deer Plateau taken away to the dark side
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Fear pressed as tangible lump in her throat, but Nanook refused to waver or let down her guard. Her focus remained affixed on the wolves who flanked her, her ears still attuned to whoever roamed behind her, and her eyes sealed on the subtle shift in the dark man's demeanour. At the rise of his fur, her own spine bristled, and a buzz flipped her stomach upside-down. Her body tensed to counter his anticipated attack, but his spar came only in the rumble of a threat, and one she knew could not be directed at her.

The suspicion of an ambush still played in the recess of her mind, but reason, or maybe wishful thinking, stole the dark man to her side when he turned to her with a softer appeal in his shoulders. The disturbance in both his word and visage couldn't be explained if the presence of the hidden one did not perturb him as much as it did she, yet it was something in the look he gave her that drew her out of focus.

Only the sound of another man rallied Nanook out of her stupor, and she scuttled until she could see them both. Two men, and one woman still somewhere in the grass. She darted a guarded look between the dark one and the grey, and found herself slowly siding closer to where Constantine stood near the Plateau.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
taken away to the dark side - by Constantine - April 19, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Nanook - April 19, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Pallas Stormthorn - April 20, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Constantine - April 21, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Dark - April 23, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Nanook - April 23, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Pallas Stormthorn - April 23, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Constantine - April 25, 2016, 05:36 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Dark - April 25, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Pallas Stormthorn - April 26, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Nanook - April 28, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Constantine - April 29, 2016, 01:17 PM