Stavanger Bay you don't own me
forged of iron
15 Posts
Ooc — hel
A first bite was taken into Frank — poor Frank! — and the plump bird tasted like a godsend despite her guilt at it since she had to make the resemblance between this random seagull and Frank. It would not enough to completely sate her hunger but it was better than starving and she was in no position to give up her kill out of misplaced and irrational guilt. A sound drifted over the gentle lull of the waves and Stitch's ears perked, a small bite taken from the bird's side. She chewed slowly, focused on the sound of what she discerned was singing. It was rowdy — obvious that the beast responsible for it had no will to hide it. Crystalline blue gaze lifted from the seagull's corpse to touch upon the dark furred beast that drew nearer.

A few more feathers were spit out and instinctively, instead of freezing and looking like a lost doe, she watched him with unbidden caution. Her flighty nature urged her to take flight and flee, presumably with the seagull corpse in her jaws, but she'd been here first and she was genuinely enjoying the beach. This streak of stubbornness kept the Kesuk-DeMonte rooted to the sand in which she stood upon. Admittedly, Stitch wasn't entirely sure what a pirate or a man o' war was but she assumed that it was apart of the song despite that the stranger had called out to her with the last words of his song.

“A siren,” She responded coyly, letting her imagination get the better of her for a moment. “I lure in weary and seasick travelers with my song and drag their unsuspecting souls into the depths of the sea.” It was just what it was: a story. She didn't sing and was pretty sure that she would drown before she reached “depths of the sea”. She hovered protectively over her kill, not habitually an aggressive creature but she knew she was easy to manipulate and without her father's overbearing protectiveness she understood that she was at a certain level of susceptibility given her easily trusting nature. “Maybe you're a siren,” She mused thoughtfully then. “That was a lovely song.” But in truth she thought siren's to be more alluring — which in and of itself probably automatically disqualified her. for the position.
a little rusted perhaps
but still i endure
Messages In This Thread
you don't own me - by Stitch - May 25, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: you don't own me - by Maude - May 27, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: you don't own me - by Stitch - May 28, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: you don't own me - by Maude - June 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: you don't own me - by Stitch - June 10, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: you don't own me - by Maude - June 13, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: you don't own me - by Stitch - June 19, 2016, 04:48 AM
RE: you don't own me - by Coelacanth - June 20, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: you don't own me - by Maude - June 21, 2016, 06:15 PM