Moonsong Glacier I'll never forget my mother's face; that was real
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
The outline of the forest loomed ahead of her--it looked promising prey-wise, but she wasn't in the mood to put her life in danger. "I suppose you're right. It's not my territory, but then again, nowhere is." Anita muttered, glancing at the treeline. "Solace?" The she-wolf paused, thinking for a moment. "Funny, that's the opposite of what I came here for. Well, besides being starving, I've spent most of my life alone. Company would be nice, I suppose." 

Anita pondered for a little, looking towards the mountains. "Do we know anything of the wolves there? Do you ever wonder if they are as aggressive as the forest wolves?" Anita knew she may be jumping to conclusions, but the mountains looked promising. She let that thought slip to the back of her mind as she heard the other wolf's question.

"I've ran alone for most of my life," she turned her amber gaze over him, her grin fading to a more serious look. "My mother was a loner, not sure what became of her. She told me that being in a pack wasn't worth it, and that's all I know."

"I have considered joining a pack, especially on the days food is scarce," the she-wolf admitted, dropping her gaze to the forest. "But as you said, I'm worried about getting my head ripped off and my body being left to rot," She grinned, restating the male's statement.

Anita's mind wandered back to the time she first saw this stranger. He was obviously upset over something, and Anita wondered if that was any of her business. She decided that for some reason, it was. Anita cleared her throat, regaining eye contact with her company. "Mind if I ask who you are and why you were weeping a few moments ago?" 
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll never forget my mother's face; that was real - by Anita - June 04, 2016, 08:28 AM