Ankyra Sound Find table space to say your social graces
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
He had sought comfort, reassurance, respite from the fearful thing that had spooked him. Instead his sister buffeted him with her flailing limbs several times. Yet oddly, he found a sort of comfort in this. It was a sensation he was used to, it was something he associated with warm, snug normalcy, and his sobs quieted to whimpers, and then he was silent.

His sister seemed to pull away from him, and he went unaware of the new pile of horror, unable to detect it through the smell of the old that still wreathed his nose. It was not until she recoiled into him that he stirred himself, sensing something amiss with her and wonder what the fuss was about. He soon found out as he turned and stuck out a paw, shoving it her newest mess.

This sent him reeling all over, and he picked up his wails even louder before. Suddenly, the den had become a minefield, and he squirreled himself away as tight against his mother's abdomen as he could, and still he pawed at her and tried to go further, but as he could not go forward, upward or down, sideways it was, until he was clamoring over his sister.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Find table space to say your social graces - by Ingram Sr - June 05, 2016, 04:21 PM