Ankyra Sound i'm in this race and i'm hoping just to place
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
i had a reply ready to go and then i accidentally exited out of the tab i am KILLING MYSELF BYE!!!

She persisted in her unproductive attack on his tootsies, and in a way not dissimilar to how an anaconda unhinges her jaw and consumes her paralytic quarry, began what could only be percieved as the process of assimilating him entirely. She even made it easier on herself by lubricating his body in her mucuousy slime, and hurled forth a caterwauling noise which also probably had some sort of useful predatory function. 

Lycaon was more or less happily accepting of this fate and grunted with contentment as she ingested him whole. It was only when she began towing him with her like he was the newest tragedy of Elmyra that he stirred, and when the vestiges of sleep began to clear away for the resurgence of situational awareness, the urge to pandiculate abruptly overcame him, and it was met with no resistence. Issuing a mighty yawn, the pup uncargoed a bellyful of groans as he stretched, each of his extremities stiffening at the joint and starfished outwards in a manner that lacked the spatial conscience to intercept any flailing inconvenience it brought unto his neighbors. 

In other words: If by some magic she had the foresight to spit out the spoonful of toebeans on her plate, Wylla's poor tonsils and keen gag reflex wouldn't be hammerfist scissor-struck by the foot lodged right up her throat.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm in this race and i'm hoping just to place - by Lycaon - June 09, 2016, 09:20 AM