Silvertip Mountain What you perceive to be the truth and what is real
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Since Niita went before Odette I can assume that it is my turn now? Zaria, Phocion, Odette, Niita.

Zaria lowered her lip and her hackles when the two others had spoken. But her tail and head stayed up. Zaria had always been protective of her loved ones and these were the only small things she had to protect. The young female looked from one to the other with a light sense of distrust. But they did spoke of Steady, and before this Ezekiel had been send away from her den bringing food too.

"I did not hear," she spoke shortly, yet the food made her more lenient. She stepped aside a bit and glanced over them once more. She lifted her muzzle a bit. "I'm Zaria. I should have met you sooner but my young are more important at the moment. I want them to survive. So most of my time has been occupied hunting for them," she explained, it was not an excuse far from. She just wanted them to know she was a very busy woman. "Odette, come out now. @Stoic, @Adeline come. There is food," she called.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What you perceive to be the truth and what is real - by Zaria - June 05, 2016, 05:44 AM