Stavanger Bay You ask me to enter
100 Posts
Ooc — JB
Bumping to present day!

Tetsubo had returned from his venture up the mountain with a vicious hunger; it dwelled within the pit of his belly, burned the back of his throat, and presented a need like he had never had before. As he returned to the sands of the bay, and to the many tide pools, he was at first beset by a moment of confusion as he looked about the beachfront. It was not common for his people to live so close to the sea - they had access to it, and occasionally had gathered from its shores, but he had always been too young or too busy with his own training to bother with hunting and gathering. Now, faced with this task which seemed insurmountable to one unaccustomed to such a strange landscape, Tetsubo paced sullenly through the bay and alongside the sea with his head downcast, and his mouth hanging open in an eager pant, while he searched.

His search was not empty. At first there was nothing but wet sand, or patches of dry grass further up the shoreline, but eventually he came to a point among the rocks where he could smell fish - but then, everything smelled like fish here. The rocks were littered with smooth white shapes (broken shells, although he'd never know it), pieces of crabs left behind by the shrieking gulls overhead, and thick tendrils of shining, wet, green plants. He was skeptical of each find, but was hungry enough to test the seaweed with a few snapping bites, leaving some bands of thick green with evident divots from his muzzle.

Growing hungrier by the moment, Tetsubo thought of retiring from the seaside and finding something more suitable, or at the very least more familiar, and so he turned away from yet another pile of kelp (this one with a strange bulbous end that looked as if it was half deflated, perhaps stepped on by something or smashed against a rock), and that was when he spotted the gray woman pacing across the sand. He boofed softly, although the deep sound did not carry far beyond the crashing of the waves, and deviated his course to intercept her.
Messages In This Thread
You ask me to enter - by Osprey - June 05, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Tetsubō - July 23, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Osprey - July 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Tetsubō - July 23, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Osprey - July 23, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Tetsubō - July 23, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Osprey - July 23, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Tetsubō - July 23, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Osprey - July 23, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Tetsubō - July 25, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Osprey - July 28, 2016, 03:15 PM