Ravensblood Forest My new favorite place
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Thank you for making the thread!!

The ghostly brute had made many treks through the crimson forest. He had been able to find seclusion there where many of the other territories on the coast had been more densely populated. There was something eerie about the glow of the wood and the strange blush-colored trees. It had been on their arrival there that Kierkegaard had encouraged a hunt. A familiar ache settled in his heart and stomach at the thought of his sister. She had not been pleased when he had stolen the dark pup from a neighboring pack. She was less pleased to hear that he had intended to keep Signe until she had grown. Though the Sairensu children had not shared words on this matter, Kierkegaard knew it to be so. He had lived his entire life at his sister’s side, and it pained him to think that she was no longer near to him.

The specter was growing older, though. His long legs had become weary in his time spent in the Teekon Wilds. Once, he had been able to open traipse the lands there in search of a quiet cavern or crevice to hide his being, but he was to be six years old in that year… it was showing in the gait of the ash-colored brute. Long limbs carried him carefully through the wooded area. It looked as though the foliage was beginning to return to the trees. This was a sign of hope; with returning greenery, the prey would be quick to find their way back as well.

An unfamiliar scent wafted through the giant’s nares, and he turned his skull almost defensively in the direction of the strange wolf who had sought slumber on the forest floor. Fur bristling, the ghost peeled his lip over his canines and huffed heavily through his nose.
Messages In This Thread
My new favorite place - by Ezekiel - June 08, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Kierkegaard - June 11, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Ezekiel - June 11, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 06:41 AM
RE: My new favorite place - by Kierkegaard - June 27, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Ezekiel - June 27, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Kierkegaard - July 02, 2016, 02:26 AM
RE: My new favorite place - by Ezekiel - July 02, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: My new favorite place - by Kierkegaard - July 04, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Ezekiel - July 05, 2016, 07:35 AM