Ravensblood Forest My new favorite place
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Nah they can have a little tussle. Just no huge injuries on Kierkegaard because I need to keep him relatively well timeline wise... since his likelihood of taking down an Alpha would be significantly decreased if he was greatly injured. Let's have 'em fight like cats and he'll end up running off in the end. <33

The stranger’s internal fears were not unjustified. Kierkegaard had been a creature of chance; his peculiar and oftentimes savage ways had carried him to taking a pup once. It would not have been entirely out of character for the ghost to do it again. While the slate-colored male had been previously napping, he had snapped out of his sleep-like state rather swiftly, and was presenting himself for the art of war.

Kierkegaard huffed through his nostrils and peeled his dark lips over his canines once more, suggesting that he would not be talked down to by no more than a peon from some unknown claim. Fixing him with a fiery stare, the ashen brute watched with mild surprise as the blue-eyed stranger initiated the attack. Feelings of manic hunger drove him, and he watched with bristling fur as the unknown wolf aimed for his feet. It was an interesting move to open; interesting enough for Kierke to allow it to occur.

As Ezekiel aimed his fangs for Kierkegaard’s legs, the ghost tightened his limbs and took a gamble. He would not move to leap backwards, but hold his ground. When the fangs of the other wolf connected with his limbs, he parted his jaws and aimed for the back of the neck of his attacker. Pain was something he had endured many times, but he found himself knowing a fight with another wolf was not wise in light of the famine.
old enough to know i'll end up dying, not young enough to forget again
Messages In This Thread
My new favorite place - by Ezekiel - June 08, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Kierkegaard - June 11, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Ezekiel - June 11, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 06:41 AM
RE: My new favorite place - by Kierkegaard - June 27, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Ezekiel - June 27, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: My new favorite place - by Kierkegaard - July 02, 2016, 02:26 AM
RE: My new favorite place - by Ezekiel - July 02, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: My new favorite place - by Kierkegaard - July 04, 2016, 03:22 PM