Ankyra Sound No one's pet
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Oops, the 'for now' may have not been the best phrase. But no sweat, Devin played it off coolly, she was a quick thinker and not afraid to speak her mind. Well maybe. It depends. If the wilds are still rough after the famine then I might stick around. Then again I might stay forever. As long as I'm given the freedom to roam here, few things would make me leave for good. And I'd always make sure the pack was alright before I get packing. She said with a small yet genuine smile. Kjalarr howled for the alpha explaining he wished for her opinion. She would've liked to not have too many wolves crowding round, but it really wasn't her place to say.

She waited patiently, making herself comfortable where she sat, though not forgetting to be submissive. She hated not being able to relax and speak however she liked, but with packs that kind of thing was a privilege. That's why she preferred being a lone wolf. Privileges were rights when no one owned you. Soon another wolf arrived, an oddly marked coywolf by the looks of her. Devin dipped her head respectfully and gave a charming smile. Hey, my name is Devin. I'm hoping to join your pack of you'll have me. The white coywolf remained in a submissive posture but held her friendly tone.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
No one's pet - by Devin - June 18, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: No one's pet - by Kjalarr - June 19, 2016, 05:04 AM
RE: No one's pet - by Devin - June 19, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: No one's pet - by Kjalarr - June 19, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: No one's pet - by Caiaphas - June 19, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: No one's pet - by Devin - June 19, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: No one's pet - by Kjalarr - June 20, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: No one's pet - by Caiaphas - June 24, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: No one's pet - by Devin - June 25, 2016, 06:19 AM