Silvertip Mountain the earth spins and the moon goes round
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The question came as Nanook had expected. Her ears splayed to the side, but the polar child did not shrink away. She knew of no other packs in the area, nor had Desna suggested any others that would take in a rogue like herself. Her hope rested on Silvertip; as far as she knew, her life depended on finding a place here.

So she took her time to decide her words, and for a long moment offered nothing but contemplative silence. She glanced to the stars once more, and their eyes grounded her. They were the same as they had always been, whether in Bearclaw Valley or on the cusp of a foreign land. She felt the tendrils of anxiety ebb to a whisper, and the Apaata looked to the leader once more, a new fire in her eyes. When she opened her mouth, her voice remained hoarse, but her words spilled with firm conviction. "I taught myself to hunt. I've been alone for half my life. I know how to survive." She wanted to live, and she would bring that with her wherever she went. "I want to learn."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
the earth spins and the moon goes round - by Nanook - June 20, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: the earth spins and the moon goes round - by Nanook - June 24, 2016, 08:40 PM