Silvertip Mountain That's where I am, silent in the trees
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella

A plan had been made, and Anita decided to go along with it. Whoever else who wanted to join could always meet up with them later, she assumed. "That sounds like a good idea to me," she spoke, trying to catch scent of the trail. It wasn't too hard, seeing that it was somewhat close. Anita tipped her head towards the ground, trying to pick up on something she could follow. The she-wolf caught on to something, following it until she spotted a burrow.

"I found something," she muttered quietly, sneaking around to far side of the burrow. It was small, but not too small. It wasn't big enough to be a groundhog, so she figured that she must have stumbled across the right thing. The scent was strong. The rabbit was in there, probably too scared to even move. She rehearsed how they would catch the prey over in her head, praying that she wouldn't mess things up.

The she-wolf was still skinny from the famine, ribs showing through her fur. Like a lot of the others, she was recovering slowly as the famine crept away. I hope I have the energy to catch a simple rabbit. These reassuring thoughts kept her optimistic. She decided she would put in her best effort, despite the outcome.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 24, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 25, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 25, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 26, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 27, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 07:32 PM