Silvertip Mountain That's where I am, silent in the trees
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Steady had formed his plan, and Anita went along with it. She stood patient yet cautious in her spot as the rabbit wandered out of its den, watching as Steady bolted to catch it. Much to her dismay--and Steady's as well, the rabbit seemed to have an escape plan of its own. Before Anita decided to move, it was over. Their prey scrambled down another burrow she had not noticed before. Tricky little thing.

Anita walked over to Steady, seeing his downcast look. "You did well regardless, we just didn't see those extra burrows," she said, sounding sympathetic. The plan they had would have worked, but next time Anita felt she needed to pay more attention to her surroundings. "It's alright, the famine is slowly fading away, prey will be more plentiful," she said, gesturing to all of the budding plants arround them.

"I suppose the rabbit will live for another day, and it's pretty lucky. I sense that larger prey will start to emerge, seeing that this awful famine is starting to leave this land," she added, trying to cheer up Steady. She hoped he was not going to be too hard on himself for this, though knowing the alpha, he probably wouldn't be too concerned over it for long.
fade after your post? And another quick question, does this count for a thread towards Anita's hunting trade since they didn't end up catching anything? (sorry if that's a dumb question!)
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 24, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 25, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 25, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 26, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 27, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 07:32 PM