Neverwinter Forest this emptiness won't fade
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Allure did not recoil from him as he thought she might have, instead burying her face into his neck where she wept. A soft whine of sorrow escaped him as he held her, as if he could shield her from the grief that had plagued him for days. He couldn't, of course, but still he tried. Kjalarr looked up from Allure's back where his eyes had been trained, focusing upon Scimitar in the distance watching as their father tried to grasp Kjalarr's words. “Whittier never told me why he came back to the Wilds,” Kjalarr admitted. “I think he came to my pack on accident. I kept him from being attacked for stumbling into our borders and when he asked to join I accepted him, of course,” Because Kjalarr would never turn away family. That wasn't the kind of man he was. The Frostfurs and Floki meant everything to him and he there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for them. “He didn't-he didn't know you guys were here, not until I told him.” Kjalarr stopped himself there, though. He could not break it to Scimitar that Whittier had been angry with him for leaving Bazi. Not now, possibly not ever.

“I'm sorry.” Kjalarr knew it wasn't enough — it would never be enough, but it was all he could say, because he had no real answers. He didn't know why Whittier had returned, or why he had went to the ocean, or why he had drowned only that it had happened.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
this emptiness won't fade - by Kjalarr - June 28, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Allure - July 22, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Kjalarr - July 23, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Allure - July 25, 2016, 06:22 AM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Scimitar - July 25, 2016, 06:32 AM