Ravenshook Cliffs of salted crimes
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
She'd shied away when she felt him begin to stir, but came close again at the sound of his voice. A lover? Mine? she thought to herself, overwhelmed and confused but still ready to run or strike or both. She studied his features, trying to feel something other than distant confusion? She loved him? Did she recognize him at all? Dark fur, tangy eyes, coyote blood - like me. Coyote like me, but more. Brother? Father? Riverbone - Could she have been wrong? Could this wolf and not Skellige be her father's incarnation?

"Skellige is our lord," she said firmly, pushing such thoughts away. "And you are my brother." Not Buck - he'd been the color of the rocks he'd been born on - but a brother all the same. One of those sons of Riverbone that she'd grown up with.

His confusion made her wary, but she forced herself to stay. Had she not been confused when Skellige had come to her? Confusion was only natural, and she had to be compassionate - had to help her brother.

She came near again, and gave his nose a perfuntory lick. "You fell from the cliffs," she explained, purposefully placing herself above him. When she was afraid, it helped to know that there was someone higher than her; someone who would take care of her. "Can you walk?"
Messages In This Thread
of salted crimes - by Arturo - June 30, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 01, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 02, 2016, 05:06 AM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 02, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 03, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 03, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 03, 2016, 01:55 PM