Redhawk Caldera Rats and children follow me out of town
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan was pretty sure that it was his papa, but his wish was not fulfilled. He did not feel the head boop, which was one of his favorite things. Lagan let out a whine, flailing his little white paws up in the air, hoping to catch them on one of the two wolves who watched him. The other one, the not papa, seemed smaller, and from little Lagan heard, had a higher voice. Was it one of his siblings he hadn't been introduced to? The little lump of grey fluff rolled his way over to this new wolf, away from the comfort of his father and snuggled into the brown fur other Whip.

Once comfortably settled in between Whip's paws, Tiarnach turned his wobbly head around, searching aimlessly for his dad. He wanted to snuggle, with this new bro and Elwood, so did his best to call his dad over. Tilting his small head back, the Blackthorn squeaked hoping his dad would come snuggle with his new brother. Lagan was very active, and though he usually did instead of thought, he did have a little brain. He knew what he wanted, and from observing with his working senses, how to get what he wanted.
Messages In This Thread
Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - July 01, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - July 06, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - July 06, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - July 09, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - July 19, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - July 23, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - August 02, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Elwood - August 04, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - August 08, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - August 13, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Elwood - August 15, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - August 16, 2016, 06:51 AM