Ankyra Sound i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT]
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Kjalarr gave pause to his steps when Caiaphas' call rose into the air, it's message causing him to advert his course and head from where she'd called. The Viking had noted the return of the herds but it was the first time in quite some time that Saltwinter had been blessed with a herd and the promise of feasting upon something bigger than his paw, and that admittedly wasn't his own species, was not a temptation that Kjalarr was going to ignore. He was not the first to join Caiaphas on the scene and in turn his caribbean and silver gaze touched upon them each: two he recognized and one he did not. Lusca, the biological mother of Saltwinter's first children was suggesting about sending a scout. Ishild, a woman he had recently accepted into their fold, and a pallid woman with a stain on her muzzle (which was otherwise grey to his monochromacy) whom he did not know. Kjalarr moved in the gaggle of women, a low rumble of anticipation in his throat as saliva pooled in his mouth at the prospect of dining on the saccharine flesh of venison. He stilled his paws as he joined the hunting party, waiting, dutifully, for others to arrive and for the instructions that would no doubt follow.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT] - by Kjalarr - July 03, 2016, 06:05 AM