Sleeping Dragon look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Gyda takes a moment but exits the den and Thuringwethil offers a reassuring smile. She’s a little disappointed to not yet see the puppies but it is not the matter for which she is here. When her name is spoken, she eases up and takes a step forward to embrace the smaller wolf around her neck and holds it for a long, intimate moment. It is as if the answer is already on her face but the young leader knew the woman has had her feelings toward motherhood for a very long time where her own has been removed (in a way). As any other Heda, her wolves, as a whole, will come first and separating her feelings from duty in a compromising way will only make things more complicated.

“You know I would give you all the time in the world to make a decision,” she prefaces upon her retreat, shifting her weight and seizing up her position as a leader. Their dynamic would change but their friendship could possible return to what it had been when they both led elsewhere.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all - by Antumbra - July 09, 2016, 06:11 AM