Sleeping Dragon look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
Gavriel hadn’t been far from the den when Thuringwethil sent him off, ready to swoop back in when the woman came—at least until someone else stopped by to give him a break—but instead, he’s being summoned. His ears swivel on his head, but he stops by the den anyway before ascending the mountain further. She doesn’t tell him much but he does lick her nose gently, respectfully, before looking down at each puppies and forcing himself to depart. What he feels for them is going to hold him back, he worries, and he knows he needs to put some distance between him and the children. They needed to become Drageda’s to raise.

The concerns shake from him as he disappears, moving to the meeting spot and to his surprise, Thuringwethil is there first, with Wildfire to the side. He shoots her a confused look but he turns to see Gluskap and a woman he doesn’t recognize but her scent is familiar. She wouldn’t be here if she wasn’t meant to be here. Gavriel moves to one side and stands, waiting for the rest of the group to appear.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all - by Gavriel - July 10, 2016, 05:57 AM