Sleeping Dragon look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Sorry for the late reply. Work these last few days have been exhausting. ;; Next round ends Saturday, July 30th. @Wildfire @Gluskap @Dio @Hush @Portia @Rebekka.

When she opens the floor the those that might object, she finds herself not surprised that Lagertha is the first to decide against it but is surprised on her actions. Instead of listening, instead of speaking, she simply turns to and goes as if she wasn’t being spoken to. Her muscles tense and her fur bristles, her shoulders developing a dark auburn mane, and a click snaps her back legs into place to lunge but tawny movements catches her attention.

There’s a brief moment where Gavriel makes eye contact simply to speak and skirts around the crowd to follow behind the traitor. A fleeting glance is thrown for Wildfire when she moves and a stiff nod thanks her. The rest remain quiet, eyes landing on Dio to see how he’s reacted, and his defenses are just as welcome. Rebekka speaks and acknowledges her allegiance and while thankful, isn’t surprised by the Seageda wolves loyalty. The rest of those sticking around eases her muscles back into relaxation and her fur smoothing out evenly once more.

“Your loyalty to me, to Drageda, is something I am very thankful for. I expect you’ll learn over time, those that are not of my home, and I welcome your questions—and ask those that have followed me here. Gavriel and Rebekka,” she says, glancing between the two. Rebekka’s difficulty with the language might be a barrier, but the more she practices, the easier it will be for everyone. Not seeing Saria, whom would have been a great help, causes a frown, but she looks upon them with pride. “You are loyal to Heda and will be loyal to the next my spirit will choose, upon my death, and so on and your life after this will be peaceful.”

Her shoulders square as she shifts back into position now that she has her true Drageda in front of her, she takes another long breath to steady herself.

“Our hierarchy will change slight. The leaders of Drageda, those in my counsel, will include my fleimkepa, wocha, and bandrona. My advisor and Sleeping Dragon’s general and ambassador. Wildfire has stepped up as our bandrona,” she says and as much as she wishes to turn to the newly appointed leader, she remains still and watches their reactions instead and any signs of disruption. “I will also be watching for wolves to fit the others as well as my guard, cheka. The rest of the changes will reflect your primary job in Drageda. Dio and Gavriel as our gona and Gluskap, fisa, and Hush, rauna. The rest of you will be awarded your Drageda title accordingly.”

Thuringwethil falls silent then and leans back for the words and reactions of the rest of them.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all - by Antumbra - July 24, 2016, 06:47 PM