Stavanger Bay that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
At Deirdre's command, Doe moved up to look into the beast's eyes. Indeed, his pupils were pain-hazed and irregularly sized. Yes, they would do well to keep his mind clear, this evening. Her ears twitched in assent, and then fluttered helplessly as he haltingly laid himself down. His ribs were broken, not protecting his insides - it would not be good to have pressure on the breaks. Perhaps having him resting in cool water would help ease his wounds, but someone would have to be with him at all times - both to be sure he didn't drown and to offer body heat to help regulate his temperature. She relayed all these things in quick flurries and bouts of words, her mind whirring almost faster than her tongue could keep up with.

Mind still abuzz with plans and worries, she wordlessly indicated her intent to return to her den; she could at least fetch the yarrow.

She'll be back by next round, but feel free to skip her if I'm taking too long to reply. Might not be able until tomorrow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned - by Doe - July 22, 2016, 03:01 PM