Hushed Willows should have got paid up front, banner
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
As she always did Banner asked the real questions. She got to the heart of his worries, alluding to what he had considered and they acted as two halves of the same whole. She was his strength, and he the confidence for her. Together, he'd always considered them impervious. "She's...different." He admitted. "I don't even know if she trusts me right now, and she's never been like that with me." Really, it only proved that he didn't truly know Octavia at all but he didn't need to either. 

"I'm almost afraid I'm going to find them gone. What then? I can't let them just go. I care about them - I really do." He admitted. He didn't know if he could love in a sense different than how he loved Banner or Rhodey, but, he did care greatly for Octavia and Tambourine. It was impossible to press his emotions further, just on the cusp of the affection he had for the greyscale woman she rejected him - doubted him. It was a slight to him, and his wounded pride made it harder to choose.

"There's no right answer here. I leave with them, I'm leaving the pack I promised to take care of - I leave the rank I earned and the wolves I helped keep alive and I leave Harlyn and her family when I said I'd help them too. I couldn't ask you to leave - I'd never make you - but...I can't leave you either. I can't let them just go out there, her with such a young kid. I'd find them dead. I know I would." 

No matter what he chose to do it would mean the hurt of the other. There was no answer that seemed right, no move that would mean he could keep them all safe. It was impossible. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 17, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 17, 2016, 10:08 PM