Lake Rodney death and burial were locked up in my chest [m - gore]
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Hope it is okay I am posting here? Seb is a medic! (Or well trying to be!)

Sebastian ventured out of his territory for today. It was not because he wanted to or needed to get out, but he felt that he should check the neighboring territories to see what was going on there. Maybe some herds that would come in their direction, or some lone wolves that might be willing to join. Plus around the lake there was quite a lot happening. Great bodies of water attracts prey and predator alike.

The male trotted at a casual pace, occasionally sniffing around or following some older tracks. The male reached the edge of the water and took his time to drink before continuing the pad through the muddy banks, following the water trail. He could visit his old friends at RHC. Maybe he would! He hadn't seen them in quite a while, although Fox had been pretty clear to his messenger that they weren't friends, yet not enemies either.

Still, feeling sentimental the male trotted on, maybe he would just have a look. Yet, as he traveled closer the male saw a white blob in the distance. He frowned and quickened his pace. What he saw was not a pretty sight, a broken wolf. Something had happened. His pale eyes looked worriedly over the male's frame. "Hi! You don't look alright," he called out from a distance. Injured wolves could be dangerous when trying to protect themselves. "I can help you if you want to?," he spoke. He had been this broken once, and then others helped him back on his feet. He wouldn't be alive if they hadn't been around. So he liked to return that favor, even if this was a stranger.
Messages In This Thread
RE: death and burial were locked up in my chest - by Sebastian - July 17, 2016, 03:35 PM