Lake Rodney death and burial were locked up in my chest [m - gore]
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Thanks! :D Hope you don't mind the mild PP. Let me know if you want it changed!

Sebastian glanced over the other with a worried expression. The alpha stepped closer as the other didn't even seem to notice him, or react to him. The large male inhaled sharply. This didn't look good. He was not even sure if this male was going to survive. He didn't have his herbs here with him. Yet, he did have the lake. He would have to do with what he had. The male approached, with definite care. His movements cautious.

Sebastian reached down and grabbed his scruff. This would probably be painful for the other. He tried to guide and pull him along towards the water. Sebastian hoped that by having him in the water he could at least clean the wounds and get some dirt off him. "C'mon, Lets get you cleaned," he spoke, for if the male could hear but not speak he would know what Sebastian intended for him. "Right his way," he spoke calmly. Even if this wolf was not going to make it, Sebastian would have to try to save him.

He stepped closer to the bank, trying to get the male closer. "I have a pack. Don't you worry now. I will take care of you," he assured. Sebastian was not a wolf that would let this male deal with death on his own. Maybe with the famine he would have but now, with the herd returning the male knew they had enough food to help this male. If he even made it to his territory.
Messages In This Thread
RE: death and burial were locked up in my chest - by Sebastian - July 17, 2016, 04:05 PM