Lake Rodney death and burial were locked up in my chest [m - gore]
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Yup! :3 I think Seb will chat with Eljay for a bit before dragging/finding a way to get him closer to BAF! :D

Sebastian watched how the stranger passed out again. The male frowned with worry, wondering if he was going to make it. Then it seemed that the spectator had gathered his courage to speak to him. Sebastian was reminded of someone could couldn't immediately place him. Sebastian looked up and gave the other a friendly but tired smile.

He let the pale and bloodied wolf lie there for now. The male stepped more into the water, closer to the other. "Yes. I am. I found this fella all bloodied and broken. He has bite marks but also scape wounds. Or he was dragged a long while for his skin to open or something else happened. It doesn't look good. One leg was scattered, so I amputated it so it wouldn't be in the way. I'm Sebastian. You look familiar though," he admitted. "Do you want to be a doctor?," he asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: death and burial were locked up in my chest [m - gore] - by Sebastian - July 22, 2016, 03:32 PM