Meadowlark Prairie Surprise!
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
She knew this had been coming, but it had not made the escape any less scary. Her ankle throbbed, burned, and her pelt bore a few new scars. But she could not keep a tired smile of her face, for they had done it. They had escaped, without any huge damage, and they could finally have a life together. The past few days ad been a frantic rush of events, but now, alone, time slowed a little. 

So deep was she in thought that Harley's bump caught her by surprise, she stumbled a moment before regaining her balance, she was exhausted, very much so, but his devilish grin was enough to push some of the exhaustion away. The musky scent of heat still radiated from her, she knew it would for another few days until it dissipated. 

So she bound after him, carrying a limp as her ankle acted up again, but stretching out her neck as she tried to catch up. But her new wounds and exhaustion took a toll, and with a little yelp of surprise she went tumbling head over heels in a ball of flailing limbs, headed straight toward Harley. She skidded to a stop a short distance from him, a little sore, but otherwise unharmed. She smiled to show him she was alright, saying after a moment. "You think maybe we could rest a little more?"
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 17, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 18, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 18, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Kove - July 20, 2016, 02:01 AM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 20, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 22, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 31, 2016, 08:36 PM