Silvertip Mountain Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
I was actually hoping to thread with you soon <3

The lone caribou grazed in the filtered light of the afternoon. From the lower clefts of Silvertip, Nanook watched the beast. Her lack of action in the hunt burrowed beneath her skin like a persistent flea. What about the beast had scared her that day? Nanook raked her gaze across the tranquil creature, and mentally dissected, it limb from limb. Was it its crushing hooves, its swinging crown? No, for she had been ready to strike regardless of the fear she felt toward these things. The caribou had not held her back.

But it was easier to blame the caribou, and she continued to scrutinize the beast from afar. Her surroundings drowned to obscurity; the beast held her rapt, and she sought to understand it. The world became nothing but she and the buck, for nothing else mattered but that. She would be able to strike next time. She would make sure of that.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 20, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - July 21, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 21, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 01, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 01, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 18, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 08:20 PM