Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She laughed softly with a snort to her sound of enjoyment. What do you prefer I call you by then? She chuckled. She couldn't stop chuckling for a good 10 seconds as a few names she could call him floated around her head. She blushed when thinking of calling him "love" or "teddybear" or "smoopiesweetiepeatypie", although the latter one would be a challenge to remember. She sighed with him when she was finally done chuckling, and blinked. She wondered if he would ever allow her to call him love. She blinked as a frown washed over her scarred features. Would he ever call her love?

She removed her head from under his head, also washing away all traces of her frown, and looked at him. It's a beautiful night... She said dreamily as her gaze wandered off to the lights in the sky once again. Why not enjoy it together for a bit longer? She said as she suddenly pushed at his side with all her might to try to make him fall over. It could very well be that her efforts might have failed, but maybe it had caught him off-guard. She was wide awake and still wanted this moment to go on- for the whole night if it could. She wanted to play with the old male, even with his cracking bones and rough moves of old age. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 23, 2016, 05:05 PM