Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her ears wiggled as Burke finally gave her a name she was aloud to use, though she would save it for special occasions or when she saw fit. For now she would just call him Burke, or Thor-depending on where they were. But bunnybutt? Was that his kind of humor? It amused her, even though bunny now might become her favorite typ of food. She giggled at her own train of thought for a second. Bunnybutt it is then. She blinked.

At least she had been able to grab him, for "revenge", as they stumbled to the ground-him on top. This was more and more becoming like a dream for her, a dream come true even. Who knew that just going outside after a nightmare would lead to such a wonderful moment? Her expression never changed, assuming he knew full well that he could do anything he liked now, and that thought made her blush. She made a few seductive slow blinks to make it a bit clearer, but seeing how big his family tree was, he knew what he had signed up for.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 24, 2016, 04:06 PM