Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexy times and bad language.

She watched him with a quiet smirk with her eyes half open. Perhaps she had needed just this to get rid of her nightmares, just a night spent doing the "wrong" thing. Another litter didn't bother her right now, knowing she was not in heat-just very very horny- and so did not follow the same the same thought process of Burke. She was mostly just silently begging for him to hurry up, and eventually, after a whole session of him being down there making her feel good to the core, it worked.

She felt his body shift and looked forward as her head drooped down to look at her paws. It was true that the male was heavy, but nothing she couldn't take. She held in a whimper as he entered her and locked himself on her, bracing herself for whatever was to come. This was nothing like the time she was in heat, for that was out instinct- she felt like this was love nicely mixed with lust. 

She didn't mind him using her scruff for comfort, even though it made her yelp out of surprise, to she was soon reminded of the sleeping children and bit her tongue not to make another sound. She just whimpered under him, softly, eyes on the den opening to make sure the two little devils weren't watching them.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 25, 2016, 03:14 PM