Hushed Willows I'm the one who put you in this position.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark didn't have to wait long. It was nice, knowing that he at least had a couple of wolves he found dependable. He was growing more frustrated as the days went on, his trust in the situation at home growing smaller and smaller every day. Rhodey didn't let him down though. The male found him quickly and he turned when he was spoken to. "Actually...yeah." He said glumly. "We all did. There's a puppy missing - he's name is Pippin. He's a golden color and is probably about half a year old." He said bluntly. 

How did he even get into things, given what had happened with him and Octavia, between Octavia and Harlyn - the common denominator in that was the silver toned woman but Stark was still refusing to believe it. He didn't want it to be her fault. He didn't want there to be any issue - but given her outburst and how quick she was to throw the fact that Tam wasn't his in his face....well, Stark was sulking a bit. 

"He's been missing for about a week, I was wondering if you'd found any puppies lurking around or might have heard anything."
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - July 27, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - July 29, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 06, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 07, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 14, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 16, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:33 PM