Hushed Willows I'm the one who put you in this position.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark knew the odds. They sounded horrible. A puppy who was just getting a chance at recovering from the famine now on his own and lost? He'd have no energy. Stark was still hopeful that the little boy would have been taken in by someone - anyone to keep him alive. "I know, Rhodey, I know." He said with a soft sigh. "But I can't stop - we can't. Mordecai has gone out every day and Harlyn's still laid out." He said with a sigh. 

Rhodey sounded like he was in support of their idea and Stark gave him a grateful glance, nodding. "I figure doing something is better than nothing, and I know that Banner's been making progress and layin' tracks - I'm sure she wouldn't mind the company some. You two'd be good ambassadors for the Keep too." Stark said with a little smile. "Especially if you're thinking of wooing some poor girl to bring home." He teased, unable to stop himself entirely.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - July 27, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 06, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 07, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 14, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 16, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:33 PM