Hushed Willows I'm the one who put you in this position.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
There it was again. Love. Did he love her? He had to - or else the thoughts of her wouldn't swarm his mind every waking moment, and most of his sleeping moments too. It still left him with the same question of how his emotions were involved given how she had been behaving, but it was splitting hairs to try and assume it was a switch he could just turn off. He couldn't. At the end of the day, there was no option there to simply shut his feelings off. 

Instead Stark made a small face, neither confirming nor denying what his friend was saying and peered off through the willows. "I'm going to start scouting - you're welcome to come with me. I'd appreciate the company and you'd get a better feel for the lands then too." Stark said easily. "And putting you to work will keep your figure nice so when we do find someone, they won't bail because you'll squash them." Stark teased. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - July 27, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 06, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 07, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 14, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 16, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:33 PM