Moonsong Glacier no more than I deserve
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary

Marbas’ cry fell on deaf ears. The ghostly figure was far too lost in his bloodlust to care for the pain that the other brute might have felt. As he succeeded in sinking his fangs into the neck of the foul man, he found a burning desire to rip and shred every vein – each stretch of sinew – that he could grip between his canines. The pallid beast shook his skull from side to side in hopes of tearing away at the flesh of the wolf.

Kierkegaard did not know of the family that the traitor came from, but even if he had heard of the Cairn brood, he would have sought to kill the beast anyway. The Sairensu male could not halt the images of her tattered skin and the tufts of inky fur that had been missing from her body. The fiery-eyed monster did not know how someone could harm her in such a way and continue about their life. He had fought in many wars and had abandoned the lives of countless others, but there had never been a kindness quite like the one shown by Nathimmel. The blue-eyed shadow was a ray of light in their dark world, and her innocence had been raped.

Ragged limbs attempted to push Marbas’ body away from his own. It was not only for distance, but for the continued attempt to draw the flesh from his neck and swallow it whole. Another savage growl was emitted from his mouth. Blind with rage, he continued to work against the throat of the bastard before him. Had he attempted to pay more attention to his target, Kierkegaard would have noted that the chocolate-naped male was not fighting back. He had cried out in pain, but his body had gone limp and his limbs did not quiver in an attempt to be released from the ghost's grasp. 
Messages In This Thread
no more than I deserve - by Marbas - July 28, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: no more than I deserve - by Kierkegaard - July 29, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: no more than I deserve - by Marbas - July 29, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: no more than I deserve - by Kierkegaard - August 11, 2016, 02:43 AM
RE: no more than I deserve - by Marbas - August 15, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: no more than I deserve - by Kierkegaard - September 10, 2016, 10:12 PM