Larksong Grotto but i carved a map in the back of my arm
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It seemed the little girl was hesitant, and Nova plopped herself right down where she was in hopes to make Indra feel better. She knew it couldn't be easy to join a new pack with nobody you know, having to learn everyone again. The tiny growl went ignored, and the golden elder put the mouse between her paws to smile again at Indra. 
                "What's your name?"
While she hadn't seen Seff in a span of time, she was sure he was home safe with his mother, and Nova was thrilled that there were once more wolves to teach and puppies to play with. Nothing like the children at the Keep who avoided everyone like cougars, or Tam with his psychotic, irresponsible mother. None of them had so much as given her a second look, but it was here that she was needed. Here, in the light of the Daystar, once again teaching young ones and sharing her knowledge, this was where she belonged. 
                                  "Are you liking it here in Larksong Grotto?"
Messages In This Thread
but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Indra - August 07, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Indra - August 07, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Nova Rose - August 07, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Indra - August 07, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Indra - August 12, 2016, 07:43 PM