Overture Downs That tastes like coconut... and metal!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
always <3 

Stark didn't mind Rhodey's company - he 
welcomed it even. Briefly he pressed his shoulder against his friends and followed the males gaze over the lands for a moment. "Something like Overture Downs, I think." Though he was the more seasoned Scout of the pack - next to Octavia, if she counted, Stark still hadn't been everywhere and he was learning about the Wilds as he went. Still, he hadn't encountered a single unfriendly pack - save for the grotto but that was a particular reason. 

Stark looked over at Rhodey, moving slowly and trying to keep his eyes peeled. "How long should I wait, y'think, before I claim the pack?" it was said as casually as he could - something utterly Stark in the way he spoke. He wouldn't make it a huge deal. It was take it or leave it to the wolves of the keep. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 08, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 11, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 12, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 13, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 15, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 01:12 AM