Grouse Thicket Hippywippyweedpeople
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Private 
@Malice I have no idea what you had in mind with this thread title. But it's just a title, so whatever. Also tagging @Pyx

Judas set out to the west first. It was on the opposite side of the mountain, and seeing something over there would be interesting. He had heard nothing of any packs over here, so it was worth a shot. Before leaving, he had asked the one he trusted to come with. Pyx. Although she was a good healer and the pack may have needed her, she was the only one he trusted to come with him.

Seeing no packs so far started to worry him. Maybe he had headed in the wrong direction to find a new pack. One not found as of yet, a place he could gain information from and prove his worth to the pack. To redeem himself from the secrets not even they knew. He sat to get some rest, panting from the trek.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Not very long ago Judas had invited her to join him on a little journey. He wanted to pursue being a scout, and therefore needed to actually scout things. She figured it made sense for him to ask her, if he became injured she would be able to help. More so, though, she hoped that he had asked because he had simply wanted her along. She'd agreed to go, of course, not only for friendship and adventure, but to once more look for herbs. None of what she found would likely be anything they could depend on simply due to distance, but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures.

They'd set out to the west, Pyx following behind Judas. So far they'd found nothing of note, other than some lovely views and vistas. They'd come quite a ways and both were panting. Judas took a seat and Pyx paused before him before copying the gesture. "It's pretty, at least." She said, referring to the lands around them. Judas likely wasn't looking for pretty though. It wouldn't help Amekaze or Charon to inform them of the loveliness that surrounded the packlands. "Probably should have eaten some traveling herbs before heading out. Stupid me, didn't think." She shrugged her shoulders, glancing to him with a smile. "We'll survive, either way. Anything specific you want to find, Judas?" She knew he wanted to explore, scout, but she wasn't sure what exactly he wanted to find during the trip.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Being a mother was perhaps the hardest thing Malice had ever done. Sure, it had its moments, but sometimes those little devils were just a bit too much. Not to mention she was the only female in the den. The Lady awoke because of a kick in the stomach of one of the dreaming boys, and she sleepily blinked her eyes open. Same morning as yesterday, and the day before that. Perhaps it was time to go out for today. Being stuck inside a place for too long wasn't that awesome for a former prisoner. She'd come back, she promised, but this was just her day. She quickly rushed over the borders, like every morning, and then jumped in the river, swimming to the other side. She swiftly shook her coat out, the water droplets glimmering in the morning sunlight. She looked around for a bit, settled upon a direction and then ran off. 

She gracefully trotted through somewhat familiar land, yellow orbs staring at the tangles of wilderness around her. Wasn't this where she had met Charon? She had not yet found the man he was chasing down, and so did not feel to seek him out, but a scent stopped her. The faint voice of a female rang through the air, and her ears twitched. It smelled like Moonspear. Could Charon have sent out more scouts to look for the man? She didn't mind one wolf looking, but so many Moonspear wolves here meant they needed food and shelter, and that she'd have to run into some eventually.

She turned around, facing the direction she thought the voice had come from, and started walking. After a few moments she saw two pelts, one too familiar to be true. She gasped, her squinted scarred eye opening just a little more to really see who was standing before her. She frowned, nodded, and then turned around to leave them alone. Judas had found a better life, she shouldn't ruin it now. Issun was different...
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas glanced over at Pyx. Part of him thought it was stupid. But since when did he listen to that part of him? Not in some time. Not since Moonlit. He let himself regain some air in his lungs before speaking, "It wasn't stupid. Besides, we can rest up here. Regain our strength." And she was right. They would survive. Unless something stood in their way all of a sudden. But he didn't want to think about that.

"Some new pack, at least. Something to get information from. Something-" He stopped. He lifted his nose to the wind. Something was near. Or rather, someone. He cast a glance around. "Shhh..." Judas looked carefully, trying to spot out any shapes not part of the forage. "Who's there? I can smell you." Had he known who it was, he would have been conflicted, inside and outside.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He tried to reassure her that her forgetfulness, or rather eagerness, hadn't been foolish. She cast him a thankful smile, but still thought it stupid. She was aiming to be a healer, after all. What good would she be if she forgot such simple things as traveling herbs to help with fatigue and hunger pains? In any case, there was no point to sit and bemoan the idea. She'd made her mistake and they must move forward. She was sure they'd be alright all the same.

She didn't respond directly to his words about resting, instead taking the moment to catch her breath. He went on to explain what he wanted to find, as she gaze at the land around them. Distantly, she thought she saw another wolf and her eyes narrowed on the shape. It was then that Judas hushed her, and she flicked an ear at him, gesturing forward towards the dark shape. "There, I think. A shadow moved." She whispered, watching the area carefully.  

​She drew herself closer to Judas, standing side-by-side, the tips of their fur touching slightly. It was the closest they'd been, but it gave her a measure of security and would surely send a message to the silent shadow. They would defend each other, at least...Pyx would defend Judas. She hoped he felt the same.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
When the stars had told her something would happen, like always when things were getting better, she didn't ever think she'd be running into Judas. Was he still her friend? Had she made an enemy out of him? Well, he started it! If he hadn't flipped out, she wouldn't be what she was now- physically and emotionally. Seeing Judas again would only bring more doubt into her heart, and being a mother, she wanted to forget it all. She knew how mothers could affect their children- her one being a good example. But sometimes you just had those rotten children where she was a good example of... Uggh, if only the sight of Judas could bring her to be this emotional, she never wanted to see him again.

Her ears twitched. She had been noticed by the pair. Since when did Judas have friends outside Moonlit Hills? Had he truly gone out to find himself a new home? And if Judas was here, what about Mitanni? Belle? Silver? She shouldn't be thinking about this so selfishly. They had been her friends, but she had to accept that there was no going back. She had made a mistake, which was normal, and now she was living with the grief of her lost ones. She had Burke now, and Aeronwyn and all the wolves from Arthendal. But if Issun was willing to forgive... What about Judas?

She stopped, closing her eyes to think, and then turned around. No one! No one at all! You shouldn't have come here, and neither should have I! She shouted, a salty tear stinging her scar as she stood there. No, she was better of not talking to him. He had found peace-they both had, and there was no use in getting tangled into the past. She just hoped he wouldn't recognize her voice, but her crying was almost a dead give-away- he had heard her burst out before.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The coywolf's gaze flicked over to where Pyx said. He saw it too. Someone remaining still, standing there. But he couldn't see who. He flinched a bit from something at his side, and glanced to see Pyx right up against him. It didn't feel uncomfortable, but it did take him by surprise. Then came a voice.

Judas' ear flicked. He knew this voice. But where? He had near forgotten all of Moonlit, all but Mitanni. Could it have been her? No. If it were her, she would have come to greet him, surely. But it was someone. Someone who was..was that crying? Another pang of familiarity. Whoever it was wasn't so smart, saying no one was there. Just saying that meant the exact opposite.

"Obviously there is someone there. We come from Moonspear, and mean no harm." He gave a weirded out look to Pyx. He was getting chills from both the familiarity and the actions of this mysterious figure. Even the voice in his head knew that. He felt the voice was trying to tell him something. But he didn't know what. As if a wall had come up, blocking the memory, the answer.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She did not notice his flinch so distracted was she by the voice literally crying out at them. Her ears flicked backwards, confused. No one? Certainly someone was there, and speaking...crying even. Her brow creased in concern and she shared Judas' glance. The voice was nothing familiar to her, she knew only the strangeness of a voice crying and claiming to be no one at all.

Judas spoke first and with a glance to him, she nodded and added her own voice. "Are you alright, sister wolf?" The voice was clearly female, could she be hurt and afraid? Had she been injured or driven away from her pack? "We mean no harm, and I know some healing if you've need of it. My skills are yours, if you wish it." 'And are peaceful.' The last she merely thought, but that was likely something that went without saying.

She remained at Judas' side, the pair of them peering into the shadows and waiting to see what no one would do.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
This is actually one amazing thread.

As she was getting ready to leave, rubbing her face on her own fur to get rid of tears and then turning, a force greater than her stopped her. Some could call it doubt, but she preferred "a chance". She would never have the chance to speak with Judas again after this. He was part of Moonspear, and Malice doubted Ame and/or Charon would let her in, however nice they seemed. She barely knew where it was located, except that it was on the other side of the mountains. She gritted her teeth as she battled herself. He didn't recognize her. Or perhaps he wanted to forget her. She wouldn't blame him for that, she had been a terrible friend. This was both her chance to speak with him and to flee, and she honestly didn't know what would be the best for the both of them.

Fleeing had caused trouble before though... It almost seemed she was fleeing from anything but Burke and her family. First it was Lucifer Peak, then Moonlit Hills and then again the clutches of the Dark Brotherhood. It had all been for good reasons, sort of, but what reason did she have now- besides fucking up Judas' life again? It was a shot she was willing to take if it meant she was able to apologize. Sorry Burke...

She stepped out of the shadows in which she had been hiding, facing her former friend and a somewhat friendly female. There was almost no expression on her face as she stared at the pair so close together. Had he found his own reason? His own spark of hope- his love? She blinked and tried to swallow down the hairball of fear in her throat. I know where you're from alright... She murmured loud enough to be heard. Good to see you again, Judas... She lied as she cast her gaze down, head tipped to one side to show her scar- however subconsciously.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas watched carefully, peering into the bushes as he waited for a reply back to him. He was worried personally, thinking there was a chance this was some old enemy that he had tried to kill in the past. There were plenty, and for one to find him, it would only bring his other side out. When they came out, his heart skipped a beat.

No... He couldn't believe who stood before him. "Well, whaddya know? Mali's come out of hiding." Judas to too surprised to make any sort of remark against the voice in his head. There was a long, long pause.

"Malice." His voice had a malice of it's own. She had run. He never had a chance to repay his debt to her. And despite her forgiving him, her running out on them made him partly think it was his fault. "Pyx...this is Malice...my old Alpha." Judas could feel the tension growing thicker. Thick enough to cut.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
A tense moment followed, a stand-off. The other did not move and neither did she or Judas. Her eyes stared pointedly into the shadows of the bushes and trees, trying to see a face or feature of this other. There was something strange about this meeting, something more than what it seemed. Not only the crying, but the hiding and the fact that she'd said she and Judas shouldn't be here. The fur along her spine itched, wanting to raise her hackles. She didn't let it though, they did mean no harm and this could easily be a frightened female.

After a moment, though, the other finally emerged from her cloak of shadows. Pyx watched her in confusion, unsure of why she'd hidden at all. Her tail gave the briefest of waves, but the other's voice stilled it. She knew Judas, it seemed. Pyx was not sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. Her gaze slid from the female to Judas, confusion blatant on all of her features. Judas spoke but a single word, which only served to confuse her more. His tone was dark and the work was not a kind one. After only a moment, she realized that Malice was the female's name, though his tone was still unexplained.

She flicked her ear as he spoke her name, then cast him a glance. His old alpha? Was that a good thing or a bad thing? The girl had cried about them being here...and he'd responded with a voice full of anger. The tension in the air was enough to choke her, so unknown was the entire situation to her. She knew she needed to speak though, to try to do something. "Er...well, how do you do, Malice. Are... you alright?" She said, hesitantly. "I...I didn't know Judas had a pack before Moonspear, though it makes sense that he would. I...hope you parted on good terms." She wasn't sure what else to say, and it seemed like a vain hope in any case. 

She looked to Judas, her eyes flashing. "What in the world is going on here?" All the same, she did not move from his side. The other didn't seem aggressive yet, but if she proved to be Pyx would stand beside her packmate, no matter the reason for this insane tension.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her hackles bristled at his words. She was outnumbered, if only by a little. The odds weren't in her favor if there would be a fight, but she had trained- she was battle ready. Why did he sound this way? She had only followed her heart, and she obviously felt bad for it. She wondered why he hadn't asked about her children yet. Was he not interested in where she had been? She blinked at the female, raising her head as well as her tail. She was still a leader, and they were not protected by their pack now. 

So I was only an alpha to you? Her voice sounded somewhat broken, but never did she stutter. And here she thought they had something in common. Never had she seen her wolves as just mindless subordinates, they had been friends- family. Issun was the living proof of those bonds, and she was grateful for getting another chance. She was grateful for a chance to make things up with him. She was grateful for her whole life now, and she would rule Arthendal till the end of her days.

Her attention shifted to the female, who did seem interested in her backstory. Better than ever. She replied, her voice a mix of confusion and certainty. She didn't reply anymore, feeling kind of useless in this situation. Should she ask how he ended up with Moonspear? With her? She rubbed her scar on her own fur, more to hide it than to dry it. Luckily the scratches on her muzzle had almost fully healed, otherwise she might've concerned someone.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"She should be punished" the voice said in a whispering tone. One of his lips turned up without him realising before he spoke again. "What else was I to be? A friend? Friends don't up and leave without notice." He had forgotten that Pyx was there, listening. All attention was on Malice. He felt repressed feelings starting to bubble up.

He heard Pyx's remark, then Malice's reply. "Really? Good terms? And I thought I was the one who lied all the time." Mitanni, Issun, everyone else of Moonlit Hills he thought he would never see again. But to see the one who split them first, it riled him up. He started to not care what Pyx heard. And thinking on Mitanni, the first real friend he had, his piled up emotions released. "Mitanni is gone, Malice! Silver, Issun, they are gone! I was left alone!"
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
An air of anger surrounded Judas. Pyx had not yet seen the male get angry, did not know that side of him. All of their interactions had been pleasant ones and so she was left to realize just how much she didn't know about Judas. It wasn't as if he'd kept anything hidden, of course, they just hadn't really gotten to know each other well enough to share...well, things like this. He'd never seen her angry either. She felt suddenly vulnerable and somehow foolish. She wasn't quite sure where the foolish came into play, for she wouldn't expect a wolf to go and share their dark secrets right away...but perhaps a part of her had assumed she knew Judas better than she really did. She wasn't sure, but the feelings were present all the same.

The two started a conversation that she was not able to participate in, not that it sounded the sort that she'd want to. Her ears twitched as she listened, feeling an eavesdropper despite her presence being obvious. It was clear that Malice had hurt Judas somehow. She was confused at the female's response to how they had parted, and then Judas responded in a way that better met her expectations. Although the comment about him lying all the time made her brow quirk upwards in curiosity, she did not speak. The air was positively crackling around them now, and her voice was buried deep in her belly. She swallowed, trying to work it back up and suddenly Judas was yelling at the other. More names she didn't know were spoken and the rage and pain in Judas' voice made her eyes turn towards him once, saddened. 

It was hard to understand a story that you were piecing together from a conversation you weren't technically a part of, but it was obvious that Judas had been hurt somehow. Malice had been involved. Had she too been hurt? Could it have been a misunderstanding? The pain on Judas' face certainly seemed to say that it had not been. Rather than speak, she remain quiet, her position at Judas' side steadfast. She'd never been a fan of yelling, but she wouldn't leave him in pain, especially not if this female was responsible somehow for rendering the pain. Though he wasn't thinking of it now, he was not alone at this current point in time...and Pyx had no intention of changing that.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She stepped back as he displayed signs of aggression. What had she done now? She should've ran when she had the chance. Why did she always have to think she could fix everything? It was clear that she had broken many bonds, but it wasn't like she didn't care. If only she could make him understand. Well, where were you when I needed you?! She shouted at him. I was lonely, Judas, and Burke showed me I didn't need to be! Do you have any idea what I went through at the Dark Brotherhood? Do you have any idea how bad I feel about all this?! She ranted, and then gasped. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to burst like that...

She stood there awkwardly in silence for a bit as her words were twisted into something she would never say. I'm afraid you don't understand- I'm doing better than ever. I never lie about the past. She said in a quite offended tone. The next bit didn't surprise her. Of course they had left. Did he really think they would stay a group for so long? Well, Issun did. Issun isn't gone. I have found him again, and he's safe at home with my children, my mate and my loyal friends. She spoke gently.

She sighed, stepping forward, hoping that he would accept a warm wolf hug.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Malice retorted in what he had not come to think of. This 'Burke' had given her something no one else at Moonlit had. He wanted to ask what had happened at Dark Brotherhood, but his mind was too muddled up. He wanted to pin the blame on someone. But to see how bad she felt about it all, he only felt bad himself. But his other side pushed it. "No, I don't know! Because you never came by. Don't you think you should have told us?! Elected a new alpha at least?!" Judas stared at watery eyes. Then she apologized. That shocked him right back to his more emotional self, the one who wanted to forgive.

Issun? He was here? And how was she doing better? She had pups. Friends. His other side ranted inside him, saying how she could have had that in Moonlit. But could she? She had no lover there. And he couldn't complain he wasn't doing better. She approached, and he paused. Then he shot forward. From another perspective, they would have seen it as an attack.

But it was not. He accepted her wolfish attack. "I am sorry...I missed you as a friend. We all did."
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Her body was ramrod straight, tense as a rock. She kept glancing between Judas and Malice, unsure of what to do, if anything. Whatever was happening in front of her was a long time coming. She'd stopped trying to piece together the story, instead intending to ask Judas about it later. She didn't know what the Dark Brotherhood was, but could only assume it was the name of their previous pack where Malice had been alpha.

The female sighed and stepped forward, her body language seemed peaceful, but Pyx tensed further all the same. She looked to Judas, waiting for his reaction. Suddenly Judas leapt forward and Pyx gaped after him, sure that he was lunging to attack the female. Had the female been the one to lurch forward in attack Pyx would have helped defend Judas, as it was he was the one leaping forward. She'd not throw herself into an assault, not unless she had to do something to protect Judas. This battle wasn't hers.

After only a moment it became clear though, that he was not attacking. He embraced the other, and Pyx distantly heard his apology and the reconciliation. She sighed, her body easing up, relaxing. Whatever she had just witnessed was not her business, but she was glad that they seemed to end on good terms. They had obviously been friends at one point, surely it would feel good for both of them to have this closure moving forward. Feeling, if it was possible, more awkward now than ever, Pyx shifted her weight. She still did not speak, not wanting to interrupt this moment between friends(?). She glanced away from them, trying to afford them at least a little privacy.

She began to observe the ground, looking for herbs. She didn't move from her spot just in case things went sour. A part of her was sure both of the wolves had forgotten her, so to move would remind them and break up their reunion. "If only there was something I could pretend to do here. Herbs to sort, or twigs. Or even bugs to count. Don't mind me, you two, simply counting flies." She wasn't annoyed with either of them, but very very uncomfortable. "If only Judas weren't interested in herbs, I could pretend to find something and pretend to be absorbed in that. But he'd ask and then I'd look like a fool or have to lie, which would come out sooner or later." She could just imagine Charon looking at Judas blankly for presenting grass to cure something, and then turning to her to ask her if she was a fucking idiot. Lying was out, she'd just be awkward instead. Ho hum.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I- I couldn't come over! I was locked up in a den until I was due, and kept there until my children were on solids... She said with tears in her eyes. It was about time another Moonlit wolf knew. She had wanted to seek them out again, to be a part of the Brotherhood yet somehow keep her friendship with her former wolves. She had been naïeve for thinking they would ever accept her at the Brotherhood. I didn't felt needed anymore. No one ever came by to check on me, except Burke- both at Moonlit Hills and the Brotherhood. W-We, h-he... She took a deep breath. Burke was overthrown and we escaped, but were found by Aeronwyn. She joined us and now we're here... She summed up, digging deep in her soul to remember the grim times.

As he lunged, she braced for impact. She would let him lash out at her, it was her punishment for being foolish. The worst that could happen was death, and sometimes she thought it might be peaceful- to be with mom. He embraced her, and her eyes popped open, tears streaming down in shock. After a few seconds of just standing there in shock, she relaxed, holding him tight with her neck and head. 

I missed you all so much... She whimpered softly.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He let out a deep breath as he felt her relax as they embraced each other. His number of friends was low. And he planned to keep it as high as possible. But the wall he had made in his mind was slowly shattering. And to keep it solid, nothing could be remembered of the past. Judas knew exactly what that meant.

"Malice..it still speaks to me..." he whispered, "And I have to let go of the past to keep it away..." He wanted to shy away before he finished. But he had to do this. He took a breath, closing his eyes before opening again to continue. "You know what that means. I have to let go." He hated the thought of forgetting about Malice. About Mitanni, Issun, Sage. About Moonlit. But he had some bad memories there. "This will be the last time I see you...I'm glad we made up in the end" he finished with a smile on his muzzle. Then he started to turn, beckoning Pyx to follow with a head gesture.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx didn't fully understand the tale the female was telling. She was shocked and confused as to why she'd be locked away in a den, but it wasn't her place to question. Pyx felt sympathy for Malice all the same, despite not being able to truly understand the details. Pyx tried to keep her eyes from their embrace, but she couldn't help but glance a few times. The female's happiness, the way they enveloped each other...it was sweet.

Pyx was a hopeless romantic through and through, and she couldn't simply look away from such a heartwarming moment. She found herself more fond of Judas in that moment, as he hugged the female. For his ability to forgive whatever it was that she had done. She still wanted to know him better, but this was a glimpse at his heart in her mind, and she liked what she saw.

As soon as it had all began, however, it was over. The yelling and screaming had culminated quickly into the embrace and just as quickly Judas pulled away. His words were soft at first and Pyx couldn't quite make them out, but the last she heard and it confused her. He was already bidding her goodbye? She had expected that they'd linger here so he could talk to his friend some more before they parted ways. What was going on? He turned and beckoned and Pyx, with a clearly confused look on her face moved forward.

"You're....you're leaving so soon, Judas?" She said, blinking at him. "If you wanted to stay, I don't mind. I can look around for a while and give you all some time. You don't have to worry about me, I'll give you privacy. I'm not antsy." She worried that perhaps he was concerned about making her wait, and she didn't want him to feel pressured to leave so quickly on her behalf.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice was someone that had let go of her past to become a better version of herself, but never would she forget where she had come from. The past was a teacher, a guide to how things should and shouldn't be done. The past was a beautiful thing, just like their ability to remember most of it. Sure, it hurt sometimes, but that pain was a reminder of how far you have come. She thought Judas knew...

She let go, freezing with a pained look on her already scarred face. She wouldn't allow him to forget about her- about the Moonlit wolves. She would never forget him, not after all that had happened. He was her friend, that meant he'd never be left behind or forgotten. She didn't understand- why was he going? His girlfriend was still here (she hoped she hadn't made the unknown female jealous by hugging Judas), and they were doing something right? Couldn't she help? She didn't feel like she had made it up to Judas. Hell, Issun was in her pack and she still felt like she wasn't done saying sorry. Then a plan came to mind. Judas, wait! She called out as he began turning. Issun- I think he'd like to see you again. Y-You can't just leave your past behind. Then the female talked, quite a sweet voice if Malice was being honest. 
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas stopped at Malice's plea. Then Pyx's words followed. He wanted to forget. But now he could see, how could he forget? Not only would he forget the time he attacked, the times he murdered. But also the fun times, the good times. His and Malice's game, teaching Mitanni. Apologizing to Issun. Hearing that name spoken again by her, and in such context, he swore it broke his heart. Add the fact he did want to talk to Malice like an old friend, and he wasn't sure whether the wall was breaking or repairing.

He was conflicted more than ever. The voice started throwing insults, calling him weak. Pathetic. He hadn't even noticed he was shaking. Nor the small sobs heard. From himself. "Issun...forgives me?" he tried to say, but it came out in an unusual squeak. "I...I..." Just like that, he broke down. Mentally and physically as he collapsed to the ground in a sobbing mess. He suddenly wanted someone to come close to him, to comfort him. For once, he would allow such a thing.
Well that just poured out
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Malice plead with Judas not to leave so quickly, and Pyx watched his face as it slowly collapsed. Suddenly he was sobbing at the idea of forgiveness from this other wolf. Brows furrowed in concern she moved closer to him still, he spoke with a squeak and then words failed him. Before she could blink he had fallen to the ground, sobbing and crying. This too was unfamiliar territory to Pyx. She'd never seen Judas sad, nor upset. Today was a day of all new things. Still, she knew how she liked to be comforted, and she knew was it was to provide comfort. 

Her steps did not falter as she drew up to Judas. She stepped next to him and bent her head to rest on his shoulder. "Shhh Judas, breathe now. This is good news, great news." She didn't honestly know how good or great the news was at all. His tears seemed to be drawn by the idea of being forgiven though, so she could only assume they were happy tears. 

She was stiff as she stood over him, unsure of if he'd want her comfort or not, not used to being so close to him. She didn't dare touch his face, for that would be too intimate. She was torn and confused, seeing her friend so upset. There was literally nothing she could do, as she didn't know enough to offer anything. She aimed to place her paw on his, a gentle touch. Her voice was silent, though, as she knew not what to say. 

​Her eyes flicked to Malice, wondering if her words and embrace would be better suited to comfort him. She knew the story better, afterall. She stood poised to allow the female into his space should she approach, allow her to comfort too. She wouldn't leave Judas' side, but if the female had the words to calm this storm she wouldn't keep her away.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
A bit short, sorry!

Big yellow eyes stared at the man, not knowing if he would accept the fact that Malice didn't want to lose him again.She wanted him as a friend- an ally, and if it was possible, a part of her life in Arthendal. Even if it meant letting his girlfriend in. She seemed alright, and had not triggered Malice's malicious side like so many other females did. She actually quite needed a girl-friend to bitch about her man with and to talk about her kids with. Should she ask...?

Before she could make up her mind, Judas was in tears, dropping to the ground. She made a little gasp noise, not knowing what she had said wrong to trigger such a reaction. Her ears lowered in concern, swiftly moving toward him with her body low. She blinked. We have all forgiven. Shhh... Everything's alright. She shushed him like a mother, much like his girlfriend was doing. She looked at the female, an eyebrow raised, almost as if to ask; Does this happen often?
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas had not cried so hard before. Not over his mother's death, his regret, his betrayal. What broke him was the disbelief in forgiveness. The thought he would never start again. It was good news. He was starting to see that. His tears were of sadness, but the were also of joy. Soon after both of them were comforting. He felt the instinct to shy away, but instead accepted their comfort.

"Th-Thank you..." He tried to put on a smile, but made no move to stand. He was fine, and his legs were tired from a longish journey. Judas felt obligated to ask Pyx on the spot if this changed things. But he decided to save that for later. He was still in some disbelief that they would forgive him. The only move he made was a gesture of kindness Mitanni had taught him. A nuzzle to Malice in thanks. And one quick one to Pyx for giving him comfort and being there for him.

He glanced up at Malice. And changed his mind, right then and there. "I promise to visit. As a friend, next time." He wanted to ask if Pyx would come, but maybe next time he would be better off alone. Hopefully by then, the voices that called him weak and vulnerable at that moment of time, would be gone.