Shadewood I went out to the hazel wood
120 Posts
Ooc —
confusion was writ plainly across saena's visage, though arunik'ra did not blame her for being mystified. at best, arunik'ra's accent made even the most innocuous and plain word seem complex, and the pale wolfess was not the first to be perplexed by the red priestess' dialect.

she smiled simply as the female said it sounded impressive; in many ways it was, and she did not wish to discourage her new comrade or add to her bewilderment. "it is." she affirmed simply, chosing monosyllabic words with care.

when the female inquired as to who else accompanied arunik'ra, the scarlet woman answered readily. arunik'ra had never seen the point of hiding molech's light from heathens; nor had she ever seen the virtue in guile. she was a sharp woman, a cold woman -- but she was a woman that understood the truth of the world had a proclivity for severing a soul at the core. lies and untruth were harmless, but truth -- truth could shatter a soul.

"i do. a coven." she lifted her muzzle towards the direction of the copse. "we have settled in sunmote copse. we are called the malkaria." she assumed that since saena had not recognized the distinguishment of her titles that she was likely blissfully unaware of the malkaria's existence, and as such, explained: "there are four of us other than myself. my sister, the ekar-aji -- alphess -- two other women and a man. we follow the light of molech." she had not made motion to move yet, but considered it despite saena artfully declining her offer to accompany her. "do you believe in a god, saena?" she asked pointedly, tending her narrow snout in saena's direction. arunik'ra was not a fanatic -- she was a fiercely loyal wolf to molech, but she recognized that heathens often thought those who held religious thoughts were rogue heretics to be avoided. because of that, she did not delve into her religion.
Messages In This Thread
I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 24, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 24, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 24, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 24, 2016, 09:04 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 25, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 25, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 25, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 26, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 26, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 26, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 27, 2016, 09:36 AM