Ouroboros Spine let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
The creature was not responding to Damien's threats. He tried to make himself bigger, failing to match the shadow's height, but managing to deepen his anger. His snarl grew deeper too, and he took even one step closer to the rat. Murgash was getting more annoying by the second, and the dark prince was getting riled up real quick. But the words he spoke next saved his sorry ass.

Damien pushed every thought about Kendra to the back of his mind. Had he gotten the words right? His pale eyes immediately sought the rat's shoulder for confirmation, but they couldn't see whether the gremlin sported the dark mark through it's ragged, dirty fur. So they went back up to his own, foul eyes. The dark prince was now calmer than before, but skeptic to no end. Damien had not heard of other sects or branches of the Brotherhood in a considerably close distance, so the possibility of this being one of their agents made him wonder why he'd come so far.

"Innocence, my brother" were the words he returned. Only those words could confirm whether this was truly a dark brother, and if he was, things would have taken an unexpected turn.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 04, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 04, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 05, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 06, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 06, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 09, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 13, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 17, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - November 06, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - November 07, 2016, 11:38 AM