Fishblight Mire i told the devil to take you back
desperado
118 Posts
Ooc — kae
Sriracha considered her full name for a moment. Ocracoke? What kind of name was that? Certainly nothing as distinguished as Sriracha. He was named for... for something, obviously. And it was probably really distinguished, a name filled with history. Still, he wasn't going to go so far as to poke fun at her name. No more than he had, at least. Ocracoke. Well, encantado.

Now that she was trusting him to see them through, Sriracha was even more diligent about his path. Ears perked and eyes peeled, he picked only the best path for them to traverse. He even took into account her apparent aversion to getting too dirty. 

Ocra admitted to not know much of an answer to his question. To Sriracha, this seemed to be a perfect answer. I don't know is always an acceptable answer to just about any question, Ocracoke. Don't ever let nobody tell you otherwise, he assured her. He had a lot of big ideas, and he was happy to share them with little prompting.

She gave him small details, and that was enough to get him going. These are all things about you. Important things. They're part of a whole, and that whole is you. Nobody has all the answers, si? Si. We are ever changing. Every day we find out a little bit more about who we are. I am excited to learn who you are and who you become. He paused, taking a breath, because he hadn't inhaled at all as he spoke. We should become partners, he declared. Travel buddies. Partners in crime. It had been a while since he'd had a partner. Not since he and his sisters had disbanded.
Messages In This Thread
i told the devil to take you back - by Ocracoke - September 10, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Sriracha - September 10, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Ocracoke - September 10, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Sriracha - September 11, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Ocracoke - September 11, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Sriracha - September 11, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Ocracoke - September 11, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Sriracha - September 11, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Ocracoke - September 11, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Sriracha - September 11, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Ocracoke - September 11, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Sriracha - September 12, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Ocracoke - September 13, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Sriracha - September 14, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Ocracoke - September 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Sriracha - September 19, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Ocracoke - October 02, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Sriracha - October 03, 2016, 09:48 AM