Neverwinter Forest Would you accept someone like me?
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
More than okay! <3

Kendra did not need to wait long before she spotted some movement from the other side of the border. She lifted her muzzle a bit, trying to see better what or who was approaching. The almost yearling did not have a lot of social skills with other packs, none really. She knew how her old pack treated wolves that were disrespectful, so she figured that it couldn't hurt to show at least some respect.

With whom she met was quite a surprise to her, a dark colored pup, not unlike her own fur color stood upon a boulder. Kendra pushed herself onto her fours, elegantly so. She gotten the long legs from her mother, most of her body type too. Perhaps even a bit taller, alas she did not know this herself seeing she could not remember her own mother.

The sight amused her, but also reminded her for her deceased brother Pietro. He had the same confidence, carrying himself like this pup. She figured that this was one of the alpha pups. She was pretty sure her twin had done exactly the same once. He could do this no more however. She wished he was here.

She cleared her throat a bit. "The Great Guardian Cypress Benvolio Frostfur must ask himself. If a foe was truly a foe would the wolf in question admit to being a foe?," she returned to him. Her pale eyes looking at the youngster. Her lips quirked up a bit into hint of a smirk. Because perhaps it would give the pup something to think about.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - September 11, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Cypress - September 12, 2016, 01:55 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - September 12, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Cypress - September 12, 2016, 07:36 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 12, 2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - September 12, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Cypress - September 12, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 12, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - September 13, 2016, 03:59 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Scimitar - September 22, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Cypress - October 01, 2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - October 06, 2016, 04:36 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Scimitar - October 12, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - October 13, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Scimitar - October 18, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - October 19, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Scimitar - October 19, 2016, 01:31 PM