The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
as the seconds passed she grew less terrified, though her heart still beat something fierce against her chest. she looked up at the male as he looked around them; his presence (and lack of fear) calmed her.

she nodded as he asked if that was why she was running, her chin still somewhat clenched in a fearful expression. she cast her amber gaze about from under his two pillar-like legs -- from her vantage, she saw no bear lumbering after them.

"i saw something." she replied sullenly, her comically long ears folded to her head in dejection. how could she explain to a stranger what she saw -- a bear as white as the clouds in the sky? "it was really big and white and it looked at me!" she choked, instantly recoiling as she recalled how their eyes had met. "is it safe?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM