The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
it was safe -- or so the stranger said. indra trusted him implicitly, but it did not stop her from pausing to scan the area before detatching herself from his legs. she had been glued to him like a barnacle, and as she parted from his limb she felt instantly vulnerable. with a shudder she swung back towards him, her eyes tracing the lines of his cheek as he mentioned her parents. she smiled weakly, though her tail waved limply in response to his own. "okay." she answered without demur, for she had always been biddable. she took a few steps forward as if to show the way, but hesitated once the distance between them grew too great. "thank you for saving me - and i'm sorry for running into you." indra mumbled sheepishly, her eyes scanning the ground in shyness.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - October 04, 2016, 06:35 PM