The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
oooh maybe this thread can count towards mercenary - isn't there a guardianship-type sub-class? o: i hope a slight PP of them walking together is okay but please lmk if you want me to edit it!!

indra's fears, still slow to abate, eemed to lessen their hold on her heart -- especially as the an procurred a gentle and genuine smile reserved for her and her alone. she took a few steps again, emboldened by his encouragement. "it's this way." she said quietly, taking one step -- and then two -- and then before she knew it she was walking along the familiar footpaths and the fear that had been towering over her moments prior was but a distant shadow left behind.

and then, the familiar and sprawling heights of her home greeted her -- the slow rise of the mountains, and the sweep of frost-chilled pines. indra looked up, her eyes drawn to the den that was tucked along the slope in the distance. "this is larksong! my papa's pack." she grew solemn as she considered it was her papa's alone -- and not her mother's. "do you have a pack too? maybe you and my papa can be friends! he'd like you i think."
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - October 12, 2016, 06:54 PM