The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
thank you for the thread <3

a secret. indra turned back to streiter, her expression bright. she loved secrets! a smile cracked across her small skull and she wagged her tail in agreement. "okay!" she didn't connect the dots on the reason why, but all the same was happy to comply to his wishes.

she took one step, and then another -- but as she turned back to look at sylvas streiter one last time her heart sunk a little. suddenly she spun back towards him and bounded towards his chest in a clumsy but fierce attempt to hug him -- no sooner had she (if she did at all) made contact she would spin shyly on her little feet make way for the heart of the grotto. "bye mister streiter!" she yelled behind her, her cheeks flushed red as she ran.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - November 01, 2016, 06:35 PM