Ankyra Sound There's a line never crossed
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
:OO

Ondine bit her damaged lip as she awaited his reaction. It was no secret that Maude and her did not get along well, but why wasn't even a question Ondine could answer easily. Just the first interaction with the boy pretending to be a woman had been a horrible event- the looks he had given her were indeed that of a jealous 15 year-old. The tiny gears in her head started turning- eventually settling on the idea that Maude had some feelings for Kjalarr. Whether it was love or simply affection, she didn't know, but something about her being with Kjalarr had triggered the rude man. His position as Beta was not a good sign either- for that meant Kjalarr trusted him, and from there they could start a relationship if Kja was into that stuff. It was a gruesome, awful thought...

I am just not sure about Maude's position is all... She said, a little softer as her honest words left her lips. I mean, she is a talented fighter, but not the leader type like you or Caiaphas in my humble opinion. She wanted to know what else Maude offered besides fighting and being nasty. Ondine hadn't seen Maude working as hard to keep her position like she had- and selfishly Ondine thought she deserved some recognition. Is it because there is... something, between you two? She asked carefully as to not offend her alpha. Her ears lowered, afraid she had made it seem like she was the one jealous of Kja hanging out with Maude. Her heart was for Bain only, if he so wanted to claim it.

She was happy here, besides Kjalarr watching the setting sun- it felt good to be a part of Saltwinter. Here no one had judged her- not even Maude. She had been let free to do whatever she so pleased as long as it contributed to the pack as a whole somehow. She felt like she served beings who deserved her respect, time and effort (except for Maude, that was). Still, she was not one that needed to be made to open up- she was an open book as it was. Sure, it was all somewhat hidden under a layer of drama and blood, but anyone who was able to read past that would know what was going on with her.

Worried, bi-colored eyes looked at the scarred male- she almost wanted to shush him and tell him she understood, but found their bond not so strong just yet. With Bain or Slancio she would've done it, but with Kjalarr it was different. The news shocked her regardless of how she felt around him, and her first gently swooping tail stopped moving. She had to blink away some tears when she felt the hopelessness in the air and how they were both reacting to how their siren queen had not yet returned. I...understand. She let out slowly. I'll help in any way I can for us all- I've dried some herbs for Caiaphas for if she returns in winter. I'll soon go out to find some more food too, perhaps we can have a hunt with everyone before the first snow. She rambled slightly, not going into much detail of what she had already done. This was no time to brag about all what she had done- rather make plans for what she would do. 

She really would- Kjalarr. She said with a comforting smile. You've taken great care of both us and her.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
There's a line never crossed - by Cattail - September 13, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Kjalarr - September 14, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Cattail - September 16, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Kjalarr - September 17, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Cattail - September 17, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Kjalarr - September 18, 2016, 05:52 AM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Cattail - September 20, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Kjalarr - October 04, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Cattail - October 07, 2016, 07:47 AM