Hushed Willows This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
She?  Banner shouldered the added weight of Stark's exhausted body with ease while he found comfort in her embrace.  Each tremble from him disturbed her more than the last - he'd never been anything but steady and confident.  She died?  It took a second, but realization dawned on the Beta then.  Her breathing stopped and she could swear her heart stuttered.  Slowly, ever so slowly, her bright green eyes focused on the wolf beside them.  The one who looked mangled beyond any hope of repair.

.. Octavia? she whispered, her voice torn between that of horror and surprise.  She didn't move, though.  She didn't want to.  Stark needed her here, in this way, right now.  Banner stood, steadfastly supporting Stark in his uncharacteristic moment of weakness.  Oh, but this was just too.. She bit down on the inside of her cheek to keep her thoughts grounded.  What can I do? she asked in low, soothing tones.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason. - by Banner - September 15, 2016, 06:02 PM