Hushed Willows This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Her heart clenched for what felt like the millionth time when the two males exchanged their "I love you"s.  Banner nodded to Tambourine when he looked her way, still unable to put much of a smile on her face.  She wanted to be encouraging for him but the Beta didn't know how to convey that emotion.  Though a poor substitute, she hoped he and Stark took some kind of solace in her presence.

Tambourine's questions were of a curous nature, which was a good sign.  Unsure of how to explain death to a boy so young, she thought for a brief moment before speaking up again.  Sort of, she replied in her low voice.  She's at peace now.  Banner didn't know exactly what she felt when it came to the afterlife or what happened upon death, but as she looked over to Octavia's broken and battered body, it was obvious that she'd been in a great deal of both physical and mental pain.  At the very least, she wasn't in pain anymore.

As for what to do with the former Alpha's body, that was a decision she'd leave for Tambourine and Stark to make.  Her bright green gaze went once more to her darker brother.  Naturally, she'd be there for whatever they decided.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason. - by Banner - September 23, 2016, 10:18 AM