Hushed Willows seventeen
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Though perhaps it was not the situation in which to allow such a gesture to form upon his lips, Buchanan found himself smiling as her gratitude rounded off with a soft, affectionate growl, though his smile became a rueful thing when it became apparent to him that Banner's thoughts were following closely in his own moments before. Even the thought was unbearable to him, so much so that he didn't want to dare linger upon it. β€œI know,” He murmured thickly, heavily, communicating that he knew exactly how she felt because he felt it too. Ironically, despite his past laden heavy with blood and death as it was, death was not something he often thought of. Least of all his own despite that he'd known each target could have been his end. The Officer could have won. It had been an easy possibility to accept but that was before. Before Banner. Before he had something to live for.

β€œIt'll probably be hard for him,” Buchanan murmured in quiet contemplation, in regards to her worry about her brother. But beyond the obvious Buchanan could offer no words. He really didn't know Stark well enough to feel comfortable saying that time would heal his wound. Would time heal his if something were to befall Banner? No. He already knew the answer to it. β€œI don't want to think about what would happen to me if you —” Buchanan couldn't finish it. Didn't want to finish it. The thoughts were morbid and though it was put into perspective for him by the recent death of the Keep's former Alpha Female he knew he'd much rather focusing on living.

He drew in a deep breath, inhaling her scent. β€œI love you, Banner.” It was probably the most inopportune time to tell her, but it was something he wanted her to know, something she definitely deserved to know.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
seventeen - by Buchanan - September 14, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 14, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: seventeen - by Buchanan - September 15, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 18, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: seventeen - by Buchanan - September 19, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: seventeen - by Buchanan - September 21, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 23, 2016, 10:41 AM